- Build a Complete nflfastR Data Set
- Update or Create a nflfastR Play-by-Play Database
These functions access precomputed data using the nflreadr package. See https://nflreadr.nflverse.com for info and more data load functions.
- Compute expected points
- Compute win probability
- Get Official Game Stats
- Get Official Game Stats on Defense
- Summarize Kicking Stats
- Compute Division Standings and Conference Seeds from Play by Play
- Compute Series Conversion Information from Play by Play
- Get a Situation Report on System, nflverse Package Versions and Dependencies
- NFL Team names, colors and logo urls.
- nflfastR Field Descriptions
- NFL Stat IDs and their Meanings
These functions are wrapped in the above listed main functions and typically not used by the enduser.
- Get NFL Play by Play Data
- Compute QB epa
- Add expected pass columns
- Add expected yards after completion (xyac) variables
- Clean Play by Play Data
- Decode the player IDs in nflfastR play-by-play data